Tuesday, December 20, 2011

the other side of Deira

Living in Dubai may not be the best experience, yet, I am still trying to make it as fun as possible. Despite the bad experience with cab drivers, I still managed to shrug it off and enjoy my walk along the busy streets of Deira.  As I live closer to Deira (which when I googled is quite one of the less developed part of Dubai), I often visit this place during my free time. But aside from the Deira City Center, I personally do not know what else I could find in this place. (Sorry, am not a good travel blogger. Hehe)
Al Ithihad Rd
Don't ask me what this is.. I do not know. ;)
Deira City Center on the left side.
From Deira to Rashidiya
Metro
 Maybe next time, I'll go somewhere beyond here.٩(●̮̮̃•)۶

乂⍲‿⍲乂



“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” 
– Samuel Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment