Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Face Shop @ Deira City Center

After ages of hunting, I finally found it!!! Yes, my fave Korean make-up brand is just a stone's throw away. Just my luck, The Face Shop is available in Deira City Center (the closest mall from my place). It's just at the top of Iconic (near the Deira City Center Metro Station entrance) and I don't have the slightest idea that it was there. Now I feel safe again (over-reacting). I think Korean make-up best suits my skin and I still have the Etude BB cream which I bought from Manila. Unfortunately, I am now suffering from the scars of acne that had tormented me for 2 months which started when I came here in Dubai. It was so bad but still feel lucky that it's now healing, though it left red and dark spots on my face. And the only way to hide it is of course, through make-up! But I am still afraid to try other brands, fearing it might worsen my acne. Now I felt relieved to find my fave make-up brand is also available here. >^^<


For more info, check www.thefaceshopen.com





No comments:

Post a Comment