Saturday, December 3, 2011

Born in Manila, Lost in Dubai

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to start blogging. First, I'm not a good writer and second, I don't know what to tell. So i guess it's a stupid idea. But then... it's already done. Haha! The truth is, I just want to make my life sound interesting. Living in a new place isn't the best feeling, yet, I'm trying to bear all the adjustments and cultural differences I'm encountering and I just want to make the most out of my experience. 


So where am I exactly??? Obviously, it's in the title. I call it "The Soulless City". Been here for almost 3 months now. In my term, I'm an expat but in Filipino language, OFW (pwede naman magpasosyal diba? haha). And I'm an official TFC viewer! What to do? I went here without knowing anyone and what to expect. It's a big gamble. I'm having health adjustments and extreme nose bleeding (kaka-english). Sometimes i feel like I'm so stupid to go to a place I would always say I cannot love. Yet, I am excited to explore this place. Wanna go to the souks, see a real camel, bonggang shopping!!! Umm... let me remind myself again that I went here to work, not as a tourist. Haha. Enjoying much?


I feel lucky that my family is very supportive, but still, nothing beats home sweet home. ^^ I'm still missing Pinas!!!


(sorry for the bad post, i just have start on something. hehe)

2 comments: