Sunday, December 2, 2012

Solo Flight

For days, I've been thinking of what to reward  myself this Christmas. I've been eyeing on these new gadgets but realized that it's a waste of money as it won't fit my boring lifestyle. Then I suddenly thought why not save it for my next travel plan? I would really like to go to Bangkok but since I wanted to experience traveling alone, I'd rather start exploring Philippines first. My top destinations would be:

1. Bacolod
2. Boracay
3. Cebu 

Well, it's just a thought and I don't know if I will have time to do that especially with the demand I have from work. But I was really inspired by a solo traveller (http://www.thepinaysolobackpacker.com/2011/04/19/solo-female-travel-101-a-starter-guide-for-filipinas/).

Just something to look forward to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment